Xiaomi Mi Mix (codename: lithium) launched in October 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat. We have Good News! Now you can enjoy the Android Oreo by using this Custom ROM called AOSiP OS. Earlier we had shared both the list of AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo and Lineage OS 15. Today we have the new Custom ROM based on AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Xiaomi Mi Mix known as AOSiP OS. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi Mix Android 8.1 Oreo based on AOSP (lithium).
Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Xiaomi Mi Mix (lithium). Along with Android 8.1 Oreo features, The update also adds the latest Security Patch.
Table of Contents
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Oreo with this ROM.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Xiaomi Mi Mix (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Xiaomi Mi Mix
- How To Root And Install Offical TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi Mix
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Mix
What is Android Oreo?
Android Oreo OS brings features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more. Here you can check the Top 10 features of Android 8.0 Oreo.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Changes and Update to Android 8.1 Oreo:
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi Mix based Android 8.1 Oreo:
To install this ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
Required ROM FILES
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi Mix (lithium) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi Mix:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Mix
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi Mix. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Xiaomi Mi Mix.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
[su_heading size="20" align="left"]Popular Post:[/su_heading]
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features, and Release
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi Mix. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.