Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus (codename: z2_plus) was launched in May 2016 The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and later upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Talking about the specifications, Lenovo ZUK Z2 features a 5.0-inches LTPS IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. The phone comes with 32/64GB internal memory and there is no microSD card support. The camera on the Lenovo ZUK Z2 comes with the 13MP rear camera and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
To install AOSiP OS on Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus (z2_plus), your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Lenovo USB Drivers.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus TWRP Recovery
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.