Finally, we have the first Custom AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Redmi 3S (land). A few days back, Google unwrapped the latest Android O known as Android 8.0 Oreo. We have already listed the supported device to receive the Android 8.0 Oreo. After the release of Android Oreo AOSP Source code, we always expect some developer in the community to develop the unofficial build to our release before the manufacturer does. Download Android 8.0 Oreo for Redmi 3S (land) (AOSP Custom ROM)
Today I will share the link to download the Android 8.0 Oreo for Redmi 3S (land). This ROM is an unofficial version of Android 8.0 Oreo built from the scratch by XDA Recognized Contributor TeamMex with his latest project Xperience 12. Full Credits to him for making a build of AOSP Android Oreo for Xiaomi Redmi 3S. This ROM is under development. So in case if you find any bugs you can report to the source.
Remember this is in a development stage and may find some bugs, you can report it here so that developers can see the problem and fix it. Hope this will become more stable as day pass with the development.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Redmi 3S (land) (AOSP Custom ROM)
Now the good news is you can experience the real baked Oreo on Xiaomi Redmi 3S. As we know, Xiaomi Redmi 3S will not get the official Android 8.0 Oreo update, so they have to stay with Android Marshmallow.
Download now and enjoy the latest build of Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Redmi 3S. To install this ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 3S, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
What’s in Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Also Check: Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo
WORKING: Boot Rild LTE/3G/2G bluetooth Camera camcorder MTP Sensors Led Wi-Fi MUSIC sounds Videos not Working sepolicy permissive fingeprint (detected but not able to add fingers)
- This will work on Xiaomi Redmi 3S (land) (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install 7.9.21 MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM For Redmi 3S/3X(land)
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Redmi 3S
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Redmi 3S/Prime/3X
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For Xiaomi Redmi 3s/3X/Prime (land)
- How To Install Official AOSPExtended ROM For Redmi 3S/Prime/3X (land)
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi 3S:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 3S
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.0 Oreo for Redmi 3S.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Android 8.0 Oreo on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.