Recently Google released the official version of Android 7.1.1 Nougat for the Nexus Lineup device. Google also released the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Source code officially to the public and developers. As we know android is open source project, we can expect Android’s latest iteration Android N on our device anytime soon with a Custom ROM or CyanogenMod 14 for our device. Today We have AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Oukitel U15 Pro.
So Now you can install the latest released Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U15 Pro by following the below steps. Last few days back we have updated many smartphones unofficial support of Android Nougat and Even we shared Cyanogenmod 14 Aka CM14 for OnePlus X, OnePlus 3 and Android One. This is a full guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U15 Pro. This is an Unofficial AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U15 Pro. As we have seen many developers are building Android 7.1.1 Nougat for their device from the Google Android 7.1.1 Source code, today we have a stable version of Android 7.1.1 for Oukitel U15 Pro smartphone.
Table of Contents
How To Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Oukitel U15 Pro
This is an Beta build of AOSP Android 7.1.1 built from the newly released Google Android Source Code by Getbest.ru. This is stable enough to use it has a daily drive. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U15 Pro. By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Oukitel U15 Pro. Follow the steps below.
What is in Android 7.1.1 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- This will work on Oukitel U15 Pro Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install MIUI 8 On Oukitel U15 Pro
- How To Install Resurrection Remix OS For Oukitel U15 Pro (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Oukitel U15 Pro
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Oukitel U15 Pro
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Oukitel U15 Pro
Here is the full Guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Oukitel U15 Pro:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Oukitel U15 Pro
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat (Link Broken)
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U15 Pro.