Recently Google released the official version of Android 7.1.2 Nougat for the Nexus Lineup device. Google also released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Source code officially to the public and developers. As we know android is open source project, we can expect Android’s latest iteration Android N on our device anytime soon with a Custom ROM or CyanogenMod 14 for our device. Today We have AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit). If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM.
So Now you can install the latest released Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi 6 by following the below steps. Last few days back we have updated many smartphones unofficial support of Android Nougat and Even we shared Cyanogenmod 14 Aka CM14 for OnePlus X, OnePlus 3 and Android One. This is a full guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi 6. This is an Unofficial AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi 6. As we have seen many developers are building Android 7.1.2 Nougat for their device from the Google Android 7.1.2 Source code, today we have a stable version of Android 7.1.2 for Xiaomi Mi 6 smartphone.
Table of Contents
How To Install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Xiaomi Mi 6
This is an Beta build of AOSP Android 7.1.2 built from the newly released Google Android Source Code by Getbest.ru. This is stable enough to use it has a daily drive. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi 6. By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Mi 6. Follow the steps below.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Xiaomi Mi 6
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6
- Some tricks and tips for Xiaomi Mi 6
- How to install MIUI on Xiaomi Mi 6
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi 6 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- List Of Best Custom ROM For Xiaomi Mi 6
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Mi 6 (AICP)
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Stock Firmware Collections
- A Guide to Download and Install Google Apps for Xiaomi Mi 6
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Xiaomi Mi 6
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi 6
Here is the full Guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Mi 6:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 6
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi 6.
Credit goes to: Verevka