Updated on November 1, 2017: Today Paranoid Android has released a new firmware with base Android 7.1.2 Nougat with AOSP Version 7.3.0. Now install the latest Paranoid Android 7.3.0 AOSPA For LG G5.
New Paranoid Android 7.3.0 AOSPA Changelog
- New, reworked camera app (Paranoid Camera)
- New Launcher features, customizations and improvements
- Experimental support for simultaneous use of Color Engine and Substratum
- New security patches (September 2017)
- Various performance improvements
- Various stability fixes and minor improvements
- Fixed GPS issues with Waze and other apps
- Fixed Trusted Face
- Fixed possible Immersive Mode force close
- Fixed Bluetooth connectivity issues
- Fixed various theming issues
- Fixed data integrity issues
- Fixed multiple frameworks resource and memory leaks
If you are a fan of Paranoid Android, then you are at the right place. Paranoid Android 2017 Nougat is back with many old and new features. Paranoid Android is a very popular custom os which was introduced at the age of Android Lollipop. It was dead after the team was been recruited by Oneplus company for the work of OxygenOS ROM. After 9 months, AOSPA is back from the dead with the support of few handsets such as pixel, nexus and Oneplus. More device will be supported soon. Today I will guide to install Paranoid Android 7.2.3 for LG G5. Now install AOSPA for LG G5 (h850) using our guide below. The guide is simple and easy to follow. All you need is a full ROM file and GAPPS file to install this using TWRP Recovery.
Now you can enjoy the all new Paranoid Android AOSPA for LG G5 (h850). We had already shared some custom ROM for LG G5, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on LG G5. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
Now you can download and install Paranoid Android 7.2.3 AOSPA for LG G5 (h850). The guide is simple and easy to follow. All you need is a custom recovery or twrp on your phone to install this ROM. Here are the list of other supported devices which include OnePlus One, OnePlus X, OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3 and 3T, Nexus 5, Nextbit Robbins, Pixel and Pixel XL, Nexus 5X and 6P and more.
Download Install Paranoid Android 7.3.0 AOSPA for LG G5 (h850)
I’m a big fan of Paranoid Android at the age since it was deployed. Now they are back and supports few devices. If you are a fan of AOSPA paranoid android custom ROM, then here is the full guide to install Paranoid Android 7.2.3 for LG G5. To install AOSPA for LG G5, you need TWRP Recovery on LG G5.
What’s new with AOSPA for LG G5?
Paranoid Android 2017 Nougat Resurrection is back with many old and new features which have revamped and brings the latest version of Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The new version of Paranoid Android Nougat comes with Pie Control mode, custom camera binaries, themes support (Built in Color Engine) also can use Substratum which replaces the color engine, OTA updates, design, Gesture Support, immersive mode (run any app in full-screen view), etc.
With Immersive mode, you can activate the Pie Control and use it to make the full screen view without status or navigation button. You can also customize the navigation buttons, battery icon, and other features. As we said, Paranoid Android Nougat is back from the dead which also comes with various performance and battery improvements.
Paranoid Android 7.2.3 Changelog:
- Solved GPS issues with the “Waze” app
- Updated PA Browser
- Enabled extended built-in file manager (Files)
- Power improvements for Pocket Lock
- Block screenshots in Pocket Lock
- Added a thermal warning when the device gets too hot
- Icon customization and app labeling in launcher
- Optional Google search bar in Launcher
- Solved some issues related to Accidental Touch
- Telephony related improvements
- Improved reliability of clock alarms on a fresh install
- Fixed setting of a user profile picture
- Fixed manual focus in certain scene modes in Camera
- Fixed various media playback issues
- Fixed various Bluetooth connectivity issues
- Fixed automatic OTA update
- Fixed cases of Wifi display not working
- Fixed various theming issues
- Major performance enhancements
- Various stability fixes and minor improvements
[su_spoiler title=”Paranoid Android 7.2.2 Changelog:” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]
- Double tap on status bar to sleep device
- Screen off action for button settings
- Fixed navigation bar swiping gesture
- Improved notification light performance
- PA Browser is now based on M60
- Fix for pulse on pickup bug
- Various fixes for contact handling with Google apps
- Removed bugs causing Bluetooth connectivity issues
- Improved lighting for hardware navigation keys
- Higher quality stock wallpapers
- Optimized speed for fingerprint unlock
- Fixed message when rebooting your phone or putting it into recovery mode
- Enhancements for device performance
- Power-related enhancements
- Numerous other improvements and fixes that you’ll notice the more you use the ROM
Paranoid Android Features:
- Pie Controls
- Color Engine
- On-the-spot controls
- Immersive Mode
- Paranoid OTA Updater
- Battery Styles
- Advanced Power Dialog
- Recent App Locking
- Quick Pull-down
- Substratum Support
- Enhanced Kernel + Control
OnePlus Specific Features:
- Advanced Button Control
- Gesture Control
- Alert Slider Support
- Fingerprint Enhancements
- Camera Enhancements
Just like every custom ROM, you’ll need to have an unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery (such as TWRP) in order to install Paranoid Android 7.2.3 Nougat for LG G5. Furthermore, you’ll have to backup your phone before changing any custom ROM or Stock ROM to Paranoid Android AOSPA ROM. After flashing the ROM zip, install the Google apps package of your choice from Open GApps (unless you are going Google-less, which is up to you).
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on LG G5 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For LG G5
- How to Install crDroid OS For LG G5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On LG G5
- How To Dual Boot LG G5 Using Dual Boot Patcher
- Official Resurrection Remix For LG G5 (Android 7.1 Nougat)
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Paranoid Android 7.3.0 ROM On LG G5:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on LG G5
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Paranoid Android 7.3.0 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Paranoid Android 7.3.0 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: sickkside13