Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant) launched in May 2013. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and later upgrade to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. If you have bought this device and want to install try AOSPExtended ROM based on Android 10 Q, then you are in the right place. Here we will guide on how you can download and install the latest version of AOSPExtended on Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant) based on Android 10 Q. To install the custom ROM, you have to unlock the bootloader and install latest TWRP Recovery on it. To start with, let’s first understand What is AOSPextended.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini features a 4.3 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8930AB Snapdragon 400 28 nm. The handset packs 8GB variant with 1.5GB of RAM. Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini sports rear camera with 8MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 1.9MP depth camera. Backed by 1900 mAh battery.
What is AOSPExtended ROM
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM that provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box.
AOSP Extended is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The focus of the ROM is not on the UI; it’s about making more features available for the smartphone with regular updates and support.
What’s on Android 10?
Google has started rolling out the latest Android 10 version update to its Pixel series devices which is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Update for Galaxy S4 Mini
- Update Resurrection Remix on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini based on Android 10 Q
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
Steps to Install AOSPExtended for Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
- Supported: Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S4 Mini [Watch Video]
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download AospExtended ROM: Download Here (serrano3gxx)
- Download AospExtended ROM: Download Here (serranodsdd)
- Download AospExtended ROM: Download Here (serranoltexx)
- Download Gapps:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSPExtended zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSPExtended on your Galaxy S4 Mini.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended for Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant) . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.