Lenovo launched the Lenovo K6 Note on September 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Now you can upgrade to AOSPExtended For Lenovo K6 Note (karatep). This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the official release Stock Nougat for Lenovo K6 Note. To Install AOSPExtended ROM or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K6 Note. This ROM is developed by AOSPExtended team developer. Full Credits to them.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called AOSPExtended For Lenovo K6 Note. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install AOSPExtended For Lenovo K6 Note. This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc. in one single packed ROM called AOSPExtended ROM. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
How to Install Custom ROM AOSPExtended For Lenovo K6 Note (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install AOSPExtended For Lenovo K6 Note. Install the unofficial Build of AOSPExtended on Lenovo K6 Note based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOSPExtended on Lenovo K6 Note. If you want to try AOSPExtended ROM, then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Install AOSPExtended OS For Lenovo K6 Note.
With the new AOSPExtended ROM, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat AOSPExtended for Lenovo K6 Note. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install AOSPExtended OS For Lenovo K6 Note.
About AOSPExtended ROM:
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. Chey-picking many commits have made the project from various other projects. Being based on AOSP, it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will continually try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Lenovo K6 Note Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Lenovo K6 Note Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Lenovo K6 Note
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo K6 Note/Plus [Updated]
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Lenovo K6 Note
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Lenovo K6 Note (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOSPExtended For Lenovo K6 Note:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K6 Note
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSPExtended OS on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!
Credit goes to: Teja