Lenovo Z6 Youth aka Lenovo Z6 Lite launched in May 2019. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. If you can’t wait to try the new Android 9.0 Pie, then here you can try this custom ROM based on AOSP Android 9.0 Pie for Lenovo Z6 Youth known as AOSPExtended. Now you can download and install AOSPExtended for Lenovo Z6 Youth.
Here we have the Android 9.0 Pie supported AOSPExtended ROM. You can now download and install the latest AOSPExtended for Lenovo Z6 Youth based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Lenovo Z6 Youth is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 4050 mAh battery (Non-removable). nAs far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 16MP + 8MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Lenovo Z6 Youth come with a rear fingerprint sensor feature.
Table of Contents
What is AOSPExtended ROM
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box.
AOSP Extended is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The focus of the ROM is not on the UI; it’s about making more features available for the smartphone with regular updates and support.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Lenovo Z6 Youth (Firmware File)
- Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery and Root Lenovo Z6 Youth
- Download and Install MIUI 10 On Lenovo Z6 Youth
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo Z6 Youth [Updated]
- How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Lenovo Z6 Youth (Android 10 Q)
Steps to Install AOSPExtended for Lenovo Z6 Youth
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
- Supported: Lenovo Z6 Youth (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Lenovo USB Drivers.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Z6 Youth
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download AospExtended ROM: Download Here
- Download Gapps: Android 9.0 Pie Gapps || or try Open Gapps 9.0
ROM is still under experiments. GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.