Realme 2 Pro (codename: RMX1801) launched in October 2018. The handset came with Android 8.1 Oreo. If you have bought this device and want to install try AOSPExtended ROM based on Android 11, then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you on how you can download and install the latest version of AOSPExtended on Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801) based on Android 11. To install the custom ROM, you have to unlock the bootloader and install the latest TWRP Recovery on it. To start with, let’s first understand What is AOSPextended.
Oppo Realme 2 Pro features a 6.3-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4/6/8GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oppo Realme 2 Pro comes with a dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and a 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. Oppo Realme 2 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is AOSPExtended ROM
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM that provides stock UI/UX with various customization features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box.
AOSP Extended is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The focus of the ROM is not on the UI; it’s about making more features available for the smartphone with regular updates and support.
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Realme 2 Pro
- List of Best Custom ROM for Realme 2 Pro [Updated]
- How To Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo Realme 2 Pro and Root with Magisk/SU
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Realme 2 Pro based on Android 10 Q
- How to Install Stock ROM on Realme 2 Pro RMX1801 [Firmware Flash File]
Steps to Install AOSPExtended for Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801)
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
- Supported: Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801)
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Realme USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Realme 2 Pro [Watch Video]
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download AospExtended ROM:
- Download Gapps:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSPExtended zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSPExtended on your Realme 2 Pro.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended for Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801) . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.