Oppo Realme 3 Pro (codename: RMX1851) launched in April 2019. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. If you can’t wait to try the new Custom ROM with Android 9.0 Pie, then here you can try this AOSPExtended. Now you can download and install AOSPExtended for Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851).
To install AOSPExtended on Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851), your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSPExtended on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of AOSPExtended ROM.
What is AOSPExtended ROM
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box.
AOSP Extended is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The focus of the ROM is not on the UI; it’s about making more features available for the smartphone with regular updates and support.
Here we have the Android 9.0 Pie supported AOSPExtended ROM. You can now download and install the latest AOSPExtended for Realme 3 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.Watch the video about AOSPExtended 9.0 Review
Steps to Install AOSPExtended for Realme 3 Pro
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
- Supported: Realme 3 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Realme USB Drivers.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro [Watch Video]
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download AospExtended ROM: Download Here
- Download Gapps: Android 9.0 Pie Gapps || or try Open Gapps 9.0
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSPExtended zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSPExtended on your Realme 3 Pro.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended for Realme 3 Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Realme 3 Pro Specification and Features
The Realme 3 Pro smartphone comes in a 6.3-inches Full HD+ 2340 × 1080 pixels with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio dewdrop notch display. The screen is covered with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection with a 90.8% screen-to-body ratio. The handset runs on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box.
The device is powered by the 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 AIE SoC coupled with Adreno 616 GPU. The processor is based on the 10nm process. It’s packed with the 4GB+64GB, 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB RAM and storage variants. The storage can be expandable up to 256GB via the dedicated MicroSD card.
The handset sports a dual rear 16MP+5MP sensors with aperture f/1.7+f/2.4 lens along with an LED flash. The rear cameras also offer Dual Pixel Fast Focusing, Nightscape, Ultra HD, Chroma Boost, Portrait Mode, Expert Mode, HDR mode. The front features a single 25MP f/2.0 aperture lens with AI Beautification, HDR, and AI Facial Unlock.
The handset packs a 4,045 mAh non-removable battery supports 5V4A charger. The Dual nano-SIM smartphone comes with Dual VoLTE and Dual Sim 4G Support. In terms of the connectivity options, it includes Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, Type-C port, GPS, A-GPS, etc. The smartphone features all the major sensors like E-Compass, Light, Proximity, Gravity, Accelerometer Sensor, etc.