Now you can upgrade to AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo A7000 (aio_row). This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the official release Stock Nougat for Lenovo A7000. To Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A7000. This ROM is developed by AOSPExtended team developer. Full Credits to them.
Good News for all Lenovo A7000 Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo A7000. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 For Lenovo A7000. This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc. in one single packed ROM called AOSPExtended ROM V4.4. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
How to Install Custom ROM AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo A7000 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo A7000. Install the official Build of AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 on Lenovo A7000 based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of official AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo A7000. If you want to try AOSPExtended ROM V4.4, then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install official Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS For Lenovo A7000.
With the new AOSPExtended ROM V4.4, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 for Lenovo A7000. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install official AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS For Lenovo A7000.
About AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 :
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. Chey-picking many commits have made the project from various other projects. Being based on AOSP, it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will continually try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.1.2 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Add Floating Buttons For Easier In-Call Multitasking With Blimps
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Lenovo A7000
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A7000
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Lenovo A7000
- Some tricks and tips for Lenovo A7000
- How to install MIUI on Lenovo A7000
- This will work on Lenovo A7000 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Official ViperOS For Lenovo A7000 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install madOS For Lenovo A7000a (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Lenovo A7000
- How To Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 On Lenovo A7000 (Stable ROM Ported)
- Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Lenovo A7000
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo A7000
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo A7000
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo A7000:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo A7000
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSPExtended OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended OS ROM V4.4 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!