Now you can upgrade to Official AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo K3 Note (aio_otfp). This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the official release Stock Nougat for Lenovo K3 Note. To Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K3 Note. This ROM is developed by AOSPExtended team developer. Full Credits to them.
Good News for all Lenovo K3 Note Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo K3 Note (aio_otfp). Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 For Lenovo K3 Note (aio_otfp). This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc. in one single packed ROM called AOSPExtended ROM V4.4. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
How to Install Custom ROM AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo K3 Note (aio_otfp)
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo K3 Note. Install the Official Build of AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 on Lenovo K3 Note based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Official AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo K3 Note. If you want to try AOSPExtended ROM V4.4, then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS For Lenovo K3 Note.
With the new AOSPExtended ROM V4.4, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 for Lenovo K3 Note. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS For Lenovo K3 Note.
About AOSPExtended ROM V4.4:
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. Chey-picking many commits have made the project from various other projects. Being based on AOSP, it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will continually try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Add Floating Buttons For Easier In-Call Multitasking With Blimps
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Lenovo K3 Note
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K3 Note
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Lenovo K3 Note
- Some tricks and tips for Lenovo K3 Note
- How to install MIUI on Lenovo K3 Note
- This will work on Lenovo K3 Note Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Dual Boot Lenovo K3 Note/K4 Note Using Dual Boot Patcher
- How To Install Official Resurrection Remix For Lenovo K3 Note (Android 7.1.2)
- Download And Install Flyme OS 6 For Lenovo K3 Note
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Lenovo K3 Note (MadOS)
- How to Install MIUI 8 on Lenovo K3 Note
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo K3 Note
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo K3 Note
- How To Install Official ViperOS For Lenovo K3 Note (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOSPExtended ROM For Lenovo K3 Note:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K3 Note
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!