Now you can upgrade to Official AOSPExtended ROM For Moto Z Play (addison). This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the official release Stock Nougat for Moto Z Play. To Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Moto Z Play. This ROM is developed by AOSPExtended team developer. Full Credits to them.
Good News for all Moto Z Play Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called AOSPExtended ROM For Moto Z Play (addison). Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 For Moto Z Play (addison). This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc. in one single packed ROM called AOSPExtended ROM V4.4. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
How to Install Custom ROM AOSPExtended ROM For Moto Z Play (addison)
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install AOSPExtended ROM For Moto Z Play. Install the Official Build of AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 on Moto Z Play based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Official AOSPExtended ROM For Moto Z Play. If you want to try AOSPExtended ROM V4.4, then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS For Moto Z Play.
With the new AOSPExtended ROM V4.4, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 for Moto Z Play. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS For Moto Z Play.
About AOSPExtended ROM V4.4:
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. Chey-picking many commits have made the project from various other projects. Being based on AOSP, it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will continually try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Add Floating Buttons For Easier In-Call Multitasking With Blimps
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Moto Z Play
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Moto Z Play
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Moto Z Play
- Some tricks and tips for Moto Z Play
- How to install MIUI on Moto Z Play
- This will work on Moto Z Play Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOSPExtended ROM For Moto Z Play:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto Z Play
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!