Sony Xperia V (codename: tsubasa) launched in August 2012. If you can’t wait to try the new Android 8.1 Oreo, then here you can try this custom ROM based on AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Sony Xperia V known as AOSPExtended. Now you can download and install AOSPExtended Oreo on Sony Xperia V (tsubasa).
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based rom which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box.
How To Install AOSPExtended Oreo on Sony Xperia V
AOSP Extended is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The focus of the ROM is not on the UI; it’s about making more features available for the smartphone with regular updates and support.
Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Sony Xperia V. Along with Android 8.1 Oreo features, The update also adds the latest Security Patch.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSPExtended Oreo on Sony Xperia V based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Changes and Update to Android 8.1 Oreo:
To install this ROM on Sony Xperia V, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
- This will work on Sony Xperia V (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Sony USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using tsubasaium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo for Sony Xperia V
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Sony Xperia V
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Sony Xperia V
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install AOSPExtended Oreo on Sony Xperia V:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia V
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Sony Xperia V. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Sony Xperia V.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended Oreo on Sony Xperia V. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.