Now you can upgrade to AOSPExtended For Wileyfox Swift (crackling). This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the official release Stock Nougat for Wileyfox Swift. To Install AOSPExtended ROM or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Wileyfox Swift. This ROM is developed by AOSPExtended team developer. Full Credits to them.
The smartphone features a 5.0-inch display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU clubbed with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. The internal memory of the device can be expanded via microSD card. Wileyfox Swift sports 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. The handset runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called AOSPExtended For Wileyfox Swift. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install AOSPExtended For Wileyfox Swift. This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc. in one single packed ROM called AOSPExtended ROM. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
How to Install Custom ROM AOSPExtended For Wileyfox Swift (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install AOSPExtended For Wileyfox Swift. Install the unofficial Build of AOSPExtended on Wileyfox Swift based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOSPExtended on Wileyfox Swift. If you want to try AOSPExtended ROM, then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Install AOSPExtended OS For Wileyfox Swift.
With the new AOSPExtended ROM, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat AOSPExtended for Wileyfox Swift. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install AOSPExtended OS For Wileyfox Swift.
About AOSPExtended ROM:
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. Chey-picking many commits have made the project from various other projects. Being based on AOSP, it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will continually try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Wileyfox Swift Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Lineage OS 15 For Wileyfox Swift (crackling)
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Wileyfox Swift
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Wileyfox Swift
- List of Best Custom ROM for Wileyfox Swift [Updated]
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Wileyfox Swift
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOSPExtended For Wileyfox Swift:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Wileyfox Swift
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSPExtended OS on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!
Credit goes to: Lordhmen