Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (davinci) launched in August 2019. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. If you can’t wait to try the new Android 9.0 Pie, then here you can try this custom ROM based on AOSP Android 9.0 Pie for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro known as AOSPExtended. Now you can download and install AOSPExtended for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI V10.2 and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 48MP + 8MP + 13MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with Motorized pop-up 20 MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
What is AOSPExtended ROM
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box.
AOSP Extended is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The focus of the ROM is not on the UI; it’s about making more features available for the smartphone with regular updates and support.
Here we have the Android 9.0 Pie supported AOSPExtended ROM. You can now download and install the latest AOSPExtended for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
- How to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Download and Update AICP 15.0 on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (Android 10 Q)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17 for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro based on Android 10 Q
- Download And Install AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (Android 10 Q)
Steps to Install AOSPExtended for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
- Supported: Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro [Watch Video]
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download AospExtended ROM: Download
- Download Gapps: Android 9.0 Pie Gapps || or try Open Gapps 9.0
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSPExtended zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSPExtended on your Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.