In this article, we are going to discuss how to Use App Pair on Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra in no time.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. The Galaxy S20 series ships with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, which features more powerful image processing, a new fifth-generation AI Engine, better power efficiency, basically everything you could ask for in a mobile processor.
Use App Pair on Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra
Follow the below steps to activate it:
- Ensure Edge Panels is active. If you turned this off, you can turn it back with the following steps:
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Display.
- Scroll down and tap on Edge Screen.
- And then Toggle on Edge Panels.
- Swipe the right side of your screen to access your Edge Panel and tap on the + icon. The Edge panel is located on the lower right side by default.
- Tap on Create App pair.
- Select 2 apps you wish to pair. The first app will appear at the top and the second app will appear at the bottom when opened in a split-screen view.
- Tap Switch if you wish to change the ordering in the split-screen view.
- Tap on Done to confirm the App pair.
- Launch your Edge Panel to see the newly paired Apps. Tap on it to start your multi-viewing experience.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.