Last few days, Samsung has deliberately taken steps on to update the latest April Security Patch update for few smartphones. After Galaxy A5 2015, Samsung has started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy A5 2015. The latest OTA comes with build number A500YDVU1CQC3 for Galaxy A5 2015. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy A5 2015, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy A5 2015 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build A500YDVU1CQC3 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy A5 2015 SM-A500Y by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy A5 2015 A500Y. Galaxy A5 2015 users are still waiting for the big update and they are yet to see the Google’s sweetest update Official Android Nougat on Galaxy A5 2015.
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get A500YDVU1CQC3 Stock Marshmallow update on Galaxy A5 2015 A500Y. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update A500YDVU1CQC3 firmware on Samsung Galaxy A5 2015.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy A5 2015 to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy A5 2015 A500Y to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build A500YDVU1CQC3 based Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy A5 2015. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy A5 2015 A500Y.
Table of Contents
RELATED POST :
- How to Update Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy A5 2015.
- How To Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy A5
- Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A5 2017
- How to Root and Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A5 2016
- Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Samsung Galaxy A5
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy A5 2015 A500Y (A500YDVU1CQC3).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install A500YDVU1CQC3 Stock Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 A500Y .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , Your Galaxy A5 2015 A500Y to April Security Patch Update A500YDVU1CQC3 update. Enjoy!