Updated on May 1, 2017 : Finally we added the download link to download April Security Patch build G930VVRU4BQA4 For Verizon Galaxy S7 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now download and flash the latest Android Nougat on Verizon Galaxy S7 G930V.
Today Verizon has started to seed another security patch for the month April for Verizon Galaxy S7 (SM-G930V) based on Android 7.0 Nougat. This update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat and not 7.1 Nougat. If you are looking for more secured version, then we always recommend to flash the latest Android Security Patch update. The latest OTA comes with build number G930VVRU4BQA4 for Verizon Galaxy S7. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Verizon Galaxy S7, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S7 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G930VVRU4BQA4 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Verizon Galaxy S7 SM-G930V by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Nougat ROM on Verizon Galaxy S7 G930V. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April patch for Verizon Galaxy S7. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Table of Contents
- 1 Download April Security Update G930VVRU4BQA4 for Galaxy S7 (Nougat)
- 2 Follow this guide to install Stock ROM on Verizon Galaxy S7 using ODIN
- 3 Steps For How To Install G930VVRU4BQA4 Stock Nougat ROM for Verizon Galaxy S7 G930V .
Download April Security Update G930VVRU4BQA4 for Galaxy S7 (Nougat)
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S7, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat ROM G930VVRU4BQA4 For Verizon Galaxy S7.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat ROM. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S7 to April Security Patch based Nougat ROM manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy S7 G930V to Nougat ROM OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Verizon Galaxy S7 G930V.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Install G920W8VLU5DQD1 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S7 Canada
- Download and Install G925VVRS4DQD1 Nougat Firmware On Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge
- Download and Install G920VVRS4DQD1 Nougat Firmware On Verizon Galaxy S7
- Download Install G925W8VLU5DQD1 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S7 Edge Canada
- Download Install G925IDVU3FQD1 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S7 Edge India (SM-G925I)
- Download Install G920IDVU3FQD1 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S7 India (SM-G920I)
- How to Convert – install Galaxy S8 Plus Ported ROM for Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Follow this guide to install Stock ROM on Verizon Galaxy S7 using ODIN
Steps For How To Install G930VVRU4BQA4 Stock Nougat ROM for Verizon Galaxy S7 G930V .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , Your Galaxy S7 G930V to April Security Patch Update G930VVRU4BQA4 update. Enjoy!