Today AT&T has started seeding a new firmware update for AT&T Galaxy Note Edge. The latest OTA comes with build number N915AUCS2DQD1 for AT&T Galaxy Note Edge. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all AT&T Galaxy Note Edge in Phase wise manner.
The latest build N915AUCS2DQD1 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for AT&T Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915A by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Note Edge N915A. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April patch for Galaxy Note Edge which weighs around 23MB as a System OTA. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Table of Contents
Download April Security Update N915AUCS2DQD1 for Galaxy Note Edge (Marshmallow)
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get N915AUCS2DQD1 Stock Marshmallow update on Galaxy Note Edge N915A. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update N915AUCS2DQD1 firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Note Edge to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy Note Edge N915A to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build N915AUCS2DQD1 based Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note Edge N915A.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Install G928GUBU3CQC4 Marshmallow For Galaxy Note Edge+ (Trinidad and Tubago)
- Download Install G928GDDS3CQD1 Marshmallow For Galaxy Note Edge Plus (Sri Lanka and India)
- Install G925VVRS4CQA3 on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge (Marshmallow)
- How To Convert – Install Galaxy S8 Plus Ported ROM For Galaxy Note Edge Plus
- Download Install G925IDVU3FQD1 Marshmallow Firmware For Galaxy Note Edge India (SM-G925I)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT