As we have seen couple of Samsung device is receiving the latest April Security Patch update from Samsung. Today Samsung has started rolling the new firmware update for Galaxy Note Pro. The latest OTA comes with build number P905F0UBQC3 for Galaxy Note Pro. This update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update, We can expect for Android Nougat update soon for Galaxy Note Pro. If you are still waiting for Android Nougat update for Galaxy Note Pro, then head over to our Custom ROM platform.
If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note Pro in Phase wise manner.
The latest build P905F0UBQC3 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Note Pro P905F.
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get P905F0UBQC3 Stock Marshmallow update on Galaxy Note Pro P905F. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update P905F0UBQC3 firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Note Pro to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy Note Pro P905F to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build P905F0UBQC3 based Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note Pro P905F.
ALSO CHECK THIS POST :
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- Official Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- How to Download and Install Android ADB and Fastboot tool on Mac!!
- Everything You Need To Know About Samsung Odin Software!!
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Note Pro P905F (P905F0UBQC3).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install P905F0UBQC3 Stock Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro P905F .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , Your Galaxy Note Pro P905F to P905F0UBQC3 update. Enjoy!