Today Samsung has started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy S8 Plus. The latest OTA comes with build number G955FXXU1AQDD for Galaxy S8 Plus. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S8 Plus in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G955FXXU1AQDD comes with April Security Patch, fixed Bixby button remap and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy S8 Plus G955F. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April patch for Galaxy S8 Plus. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus features a 5.8-inch display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The display on the phone protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 8895 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and runs on Adreno 540 Graphics. The smartphone comes with 64GB of internal memory and can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Camera on S8 sports 12MP rear camera and 8MP front facing for selfie lovers. The smartphone runs out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by 3500mAh battery.
Table of Contents
Download April Security Update G955FXXU1AQDD for Galaxy S8 Plus (Nougat)
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G955FXXU1AQDD Stock Nougat update on Galaxy S8 Plus G955F. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G955FXXU1AQDD firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S8 Plus to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy S8 Plus G955F to Nougat.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G955FXXU1AQDD based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S8 Plus G955F.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections – SM-G955F – Updated
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware Collections – SM-G950F – Updated
- How to factory reset Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT