If you are here, then you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Archos 70d Titanium. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the Stock ROM on Archos 70d Titanium by using the SP Flash tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Talking about the specifications, Archos 70d Titanium features a 7-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1024 x 600 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT8127 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Archos 70d Titanium comes with 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 0.3MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 2,200 mAh Battery.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Archos 70d Titanium. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Archos 70d Titanium Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Archos 70d Titanium
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Archos 70d Titanium
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Archos 70d Titanium
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Archos 70d Titanium
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Archos 70d Titanium back to Factory State
- Device Name: Archos 70d Titanium
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT8163
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
How to Install Archos 70d Titanium Firmware Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Archos 70d Titanium, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Archos 70d Titanium
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool and Archos USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File:
- NRD90M dev-keys@ARCHOS.20170602.033254.Ocimum: Download
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Archos 70d Titanium, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Archos 70d Titanium
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Archos 70d Titanium device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.