Last updated on September 9th, 2020 at 11:21 am
Arian Space 100 comes with Android 7.0 out of the box. If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware file for your Arian Space 100. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on Arian Space 100 by using the SPD Flash tool aka Spreadtrum Flash Tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Arian Space 100. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Arian Space 100 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Arian Space 100
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Arian Space 100
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Arian Space 100
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Arian Space 100
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Arian Space 100 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Arian Space 100
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC7731C SoC
- Android Version: Android 7.0
How to Flash Arian Space 100 W6004P Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Arian Space 100, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Arian Space 100
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum USB drivers, SPD Flash Tool and Android USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File File: Download
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Arian Space 100 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.