Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 smartphone was launched in March 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Today you can install the new Custom ROM called ArrowOS on Galaxy J7 2016. The ROM is based on Android 10 GSI build.
If you are wondering what is GSI? well, GSI stands for Generic system image. It is a file-system image that you flash to your device’s system partition. It works as a pure Android implementation without any modifications or changes to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code. It can be run on any Android devices running Android 8.1 or higher version due to the Project Treble support.
To install ArrowOS on Galaxy J7 2016, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be either having the latest TWRP or you can flash via ADB fastboot command. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of ArrowOS.
What is ArrowOS?
ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is AOSP inspired open-source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. The ROM brings almost the same feature which is very useful for the ROM customization and at the end aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is developed and managed by Bauuuuu, Ganesh Verma, Kuber Sharma.
Download Required Files
Android 10 Q based ArrowOS
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
|Download ROM Here|
Steps to Install ArrowOS on Galaxy J7 2016:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Galaxy J7 2016
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
Method 1: Install Via TWRP
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy J7 2016.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J7 2016. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now make sure to wipe > Data, System, Cache, Dalvik \ Art Cache
- To install the image, you need to tap on install image -> now look for the system image file
- Once you select, now swipe to install it. That’s it!
Method 2: Install via ADB Sideload
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ArrowOS on your Galaxy J7 2016. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Update Havoc OS on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 (Android 10 Q)
- How to Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 [Updated]
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 (Android 10 Q)