Lenovo P2 (codename: kuntao) launched in September 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and later upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat. Now install the Custom ROM called ArrowOS on Lenovo P2 based on Android 11.
To install ArrowOS on Lenovo P2, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new ArrowOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of ArrowOS.
Let’s talk about the specs. The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2880 pixels. It runs on 1.7 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and 4 GB of RAM. It comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat out-of-the-box. This device packs a 64 GB of expandable internal storage. Lenovo P2 brings a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
What is ArrowOS?
ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is AOSP inspired open-source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. The ROM brings almost the same feature which is very useful for the ROM customization and at the end aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is developed and managed by Bauuuuu, Ganesh Verma, Kuber Sharma.
ArrowOS 11.0 based on Android 11
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
Steps to Install ArrowOS on Lenovo P2:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers, and things to start with.
- Supported: Lenovo P2
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Lenovo USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Lenovo P2.
- Once you have unlocked it, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Lenovo P2. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Lenovo P2.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install option and look for the downloaded ArrowOS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android 11 Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy ArrowOS on Lenovo P2.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ArrowOS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.