Lenovo Z6 Youth aka Lenovo Z6 Lite smartphone was launched in May 2019. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Today you can install the new Custom ROM called ArrowOS on Lenovo Z6 Youth. The ROM is based on Android 10 GSI build. Full Credits to recognized XDA Developers phhusson and also ArrowOS developer ganesh varma.
If you are wondering what is GSI? well, GSI stands for Generic system image. It is a file-system image that you flash to your device’s system partition. It works as a pure Android implementation without any modifications or changes to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code. It can be run on any Android devices running Android 8.1 or higher version due to the Project Treble support.
To install ArrowOS on Lenovo Z6 Youth, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be either having the latest TWRP or you can flash via ADB fastboot command. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of ArrowOS.
Lenovo Z6 Youth is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 4050 mAh battery (Non-removable). nAs far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 16MP + 8MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Lenovo Z6 Youth come with a rear fingerprint sensor feature.
Table of Contents
What is ArrowOS?
ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is AOSP inspired open-source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. The ROM brings almost the same feature which is very useful for the ROM customization and at the end aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is developed and managed by Bauuuuu, Ganesh Verma, Kuber Sharma.
Download Required Files
Android 10 Q based ArrowOS
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
|Download ROM Here|
Steps to Install ArrowOS on Lenovo Z6 Youth:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Lenovo Z6 Youth
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Lenovo USB Drivers.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Lenovo Z6 Youth.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Z6 Youth. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now make sure to wipe > Data, System, Cache, Dalvik \ Art Cache
- To install the image, you need to tap on install image -> now look for the system image file
- Once you select, now swipe to install it. That’s it!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ArrowOS on your Lenovo Z6 Youth. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Lenovo Z6 Youth (Firmware File)
- Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery and Root Lenovo Z6 Youth
- Download and Install MIUI 10 On Lenovo Z6 Youth
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo Z6 Youth [Updated]
- How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Lenovo Z6 Youth (Android 10 Q)