Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00T) smartphone was launched in April 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Now you can install the Custom ROM called ArrowOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 based on Android 11.
To install ArrowOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new ArrowOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of ArrowOS.
Before we move into upgradation process, let’s talk about the specs. Zenfone Max Pro M1 is a Dual SIM smartphone launched in April 2018. The phone comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It runs on Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor and 3/4/6GB of RAM. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. This device packs a 32/64GB of expandable internal storage. Zenfone Max Pro M1 brings a Dual 13MP + 5MP primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
What is ArrowOS?
ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is AOSP inspired open-source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. The ROM brings almost the same feature which is very useful for the ROM customization and at the end aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is developed and managed by Bauuuuu, Ganesh Verma, Kuber Sharma.
ArrowOS 11.0 based on Androd 11
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
Steps to Install ArrowOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Asus USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded ArrowOS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy ArrowOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ArrowOS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- List of Best Custom ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1