Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro (lmi) smartphone was launched in March 2020. The phone came out of the box with Android 10 Q. Now you can install the Custom ROM called ArrowOS on Redmi K30 Pro. The ROM is based on Android 10 Q.
To install ArrowOS on Redmi K30 Pro, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new ArrowOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of ArrowOS.
The Redmi K30 Pro 5G features a 6.67 inches Super AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution. That said, it has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20:9, a screen to body ratio of 87.2 percent, a pixel density of 395 PPI, it can blow up to 500 nits, DCI-P3 100%, HDR 10+. The device pairs with an in-display fingerprint scanner, get protected under the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Coming to the internals, the Redmi K30 Pro sports the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC. It also pairs with Snapdragon X55 modem and is built on the 7nm process.
What is ArrowOS?
ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is AOSP inspired open-source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. The ROM brings almost the same feature which is very useful for the ROM customization and at the end aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is developed and managed by Bauuuuu, Ganesh Verma, Kuber Sharma.
Android 10 Q based ArrowOS
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install ArrowOS on Redmi K30 Pro:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Redmi K30 Pro
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Redmi K30 Pro.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Redmi K30 Pro. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Redmi K30 Pro.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded ArrowOS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy ArrowOS on Redmi K30 Pro.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ArrowOS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
- Common Problems in Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro based on Android 10 Q