Samsung Galaxy J6 was launched in March 2019. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can install the Custom ROM called ArrowOS on Samsung Galaxy J6. The ROM is based on Android 9.0 Pie. Full Credits to the developer and the team behind ArrowOS.
To install ArrowOS on Samsung Galaxy J6, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new ArrowOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of ArrowOS.
What is ArrowOS?
ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is AOSP inspired open source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. The ROM brings almost the same feature which is very useful for the ROM customization and at the end aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is developed and managed by Bauuuuu, Ganesh Verma, Kuber Sharma.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J6
- Common Samsung Galaxy J6 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Samsung Galaxy J6 Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy J6 [Updated]
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 Q for Samsung Galaxy J6
Steps to Install ArrowOS on Samsung Galaxy J6:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Samsung Galaxy J6
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- Your device should be bootloader unlocked. [Samsung Galaxy J6 Bootloader Unlock Guide]
- If your device supports TWRP Recovery, then you can follow the first method to flash via TWRP. If not, then install via ADB.
- Guide to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J6.
ROM is still under experiments. GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.