Xiaomi Mi 10 (umi) smartphone was launched in February 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Now you can install the Custom ROM called ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi 10 based on Android 11.
To install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi 10, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new ArrowOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of ArrowOS.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 5G sports a 6.67 Super AMOLED panel with Full HD+ screen resolution and with curved edges. Sadly this panel only supports the 90Hz screen refresh rate, which is lower compared to the 120Hz display on the Galaxy S20 series and 180 Hz touch sampling rate. Further, this display can also go up to 1120 nits of peak brightness, and it can have 4096 levels of brightness adjustment and supports DC dimming. It is also capable of HDR10 and DCI-P3. It also has a screen to body ratio of 89.8 percent, an aspect ratio of 18:5:9, a pixel density of 386 Pixel Per Inch (PPI), a contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1, and with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. This panel also features an in-display fingerprint scanner and gets by the Corning Gorilla Glass.
Table of Contents
What is ArrowOS?
ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is AOSP inspired open-source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. The ROM brings almost the same feature which is very useful for the ROM customization and at the end aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is developed and managed by Bauuuuu, Ganesh Verma, Kuber Sharma.
ArrowOS 11.0 based on Androd 11
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
Steps to Install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi 10:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Xiaomi Mi 10
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Mi 10.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 10. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Xiaomi Mi 10.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded ArrowOS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi 10.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ArrowOS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Common Problems in Xiaomi Mi 10 and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download and Install Official Android 11 on Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 10
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 10 based on Android 10 Q