Xiaomi Mi CC9 (pyxis) smartphone was launched in September 2019 which came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can install the Custom ROM called ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi CC9. The ROM is based on Android 10 Q and developed by Senior member SlimShady’s. Full Credits to him and the team behind ArrowOS.
To install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi CC9, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new ArrowOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of ArrowOS.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 features a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 10 nm processor under Adreno 616 GPU. The handset packs 64/128/256GB variant with 6/8GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi CC9 sports a Tripe rear camera with 48MP + 8MP + 2MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 32MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie, planned upgrade to under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 4030 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader under display.
Table of Contents
What is ArrowOS?
ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is AOSP inspired open-source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. The ROM brings almost the same feature which is very useful for the ROM customization and at the end aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is developed and managed by Bauuuuu, Ganesh Verma, Kuber Sharma.
Android 10 Q based ArrowOS
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi CC9:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Xiaomi Mi CC9
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Mi CC9.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi CC9. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Xiaomi Mi CC9.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded ArrowOS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi CC9.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ArrowOS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi CC9 based on Android 10 Q
- Common Xiaomi Mi CC9 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Mi CC9
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi CC9 and root using Magisk
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]