Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (jason) smartphone was launched in September 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can install the Custom ROM called ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi Note 3 based on Android 11.
To install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi Note 3, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new ArrowOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of ArrowOS.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) processor under Adreno 512 GPU. The handset packs 64/128GB variant with 6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi Note 3 sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 12MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 16MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 7.1 Nougat under MIUI software package and backed by 3500 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the front.
What is ArrowOS?
ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is AOSP inspired open-source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. The ROM brings almost the same feature which is very useful for the ROM customization and at the end aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is developed and managed by Bauuuuu, Ganesh Verma, Kuber Sharma.
ArrowOS 11.0 based on Androd 11
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
Steps to Install ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi Note 3:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Note 3. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded ArrowOS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy ArrowOS on Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ArrowOS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM/Bootloop]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 on Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (Android 10 Q)
- How to Install Official TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Note 3 and Root it
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 3 [Updated]
- Common Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Problems and Fixes: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Charging, Battery and more