ZTE Blade V9 Vita smartphone was launched in February 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Today you can install the new Custom ROM called ArrowOS on ZTE Blade V9 Vita. The ROM is based on Android 10 GSI build. Full Credits to recognized XDA Developers phhusson and also ArrowOS developer ganesh varma.
If you are wondering what is GSI? well, GSI stands for Generic system image. It is a file-system image that you flash to your device’s system partition. It works as a pure Android implementation without any modifications or changes to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code. It can be run on any Android devices running Android 8.1 or higher version due to the Project Treble support.
To install ArrowOS on ZTE Blade V9 Vita, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be either having the latest TWRP or you can flash via ADB fastboot command. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of ArrowOS.
What is ArrowOS?
ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is AOSP inspired open-source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. The ROM brings almost the same feature which is very useful for the ROM customization and at the end aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is developed and managed by Bauuuuu, Ganesh Verma, Kuber Sharma.
Download Required Files
Android 10 Q based ArrowOS
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
|Download ROM Here|
Steps to Install ArrowOS on ZTE Blade V9 Vita:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: ZTE Blade V9 Vita
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest ZTE USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your ZTE Blade V9 Vita.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade V9 Vita. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now make sure to wipe > Data, System, Cache, Dalvik \ Art Cache
- To install the image, you need to tap on install image -> now look for the system image file
- Once you select, now swipe to install it. That’s it!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ArrowOS on your ZTE Blade V9 Vita. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.