All the Asus ZenFone Live L1 handset users should rejoice as the company has released the latest Android 10 update with a software version 17.07.2003.405 which weighs around 1.6GB in size. At the time of writing this guide, the Android 10 update is live in India and France. While the rest of the regions will soon receive this update via batches. But the ZA550KL/G552KL model users don’t need to wait for a long. As you can Download and Install Android 10 Update on Asus ZenFone Live L1 from here.
Though the handset isn’t a part of the Android One program and almost 2 years older, Asus has delivered the Android 10 update which is really appreciable. This update brings Android 10 OS with improved system UI and enhanced system security as well. Here we’ve provided all the requirements, download links and installation steps. Now, head over to the device overview if in case, you can’t remember it.
What’s on Android 10:
Google has announced the official Android 10 version in September 2019 which is the latest and 10th-iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new and useful features and improvements that you’ll miss on Android 9.0 Pie. Obviously, the Android 10 is the successor version of the last-gen Android Pie.
It brings the system-wide dark mode, full-screen gestures navigation, improved Digital Wellbeing with Focus mode, etc. Additionally, it also brings improved app permissions, parental control, live caption, smart reply, sound amplifier, family link, 5G support, foldable display support, and more.
Steps to Install Android 10 on ZenFone Live L1
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the steps below. But make sure to follow the download links and requirements at first.
- This guide and firmware file only for the Asus ZenFone Live L1 model. (ZA550KL/G552KL)
- Charge your device more than 60% minimum.
- Make sure to download the firmware file on your device.
Instructions to Install:
- We assume that you’ve already downloaded the latest Android 10 firmware file on your device.
- You have to copy and paste the FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) file to the root directory of internal storage on your handset. Make sure to keep this file without any folder, otherwise, the system won’t detect it.
- Once done, simply restart your phone.
- After reboot, the device system will automatically detect the FOTA file and you will receive a pop-up notification on the status bar.
- Just pull down the notification bar and you will see something like: “System Update File Detected”.
- Tap on the notification and follow the on-screen instructions to easily install the firmware update on your Asus ZenFone Live L1.
- The system will take some time to install the update.
- Your device will finally reboot into a new system. It will also take some time to boot into a new system for the first time. So, have some patience.
- Keep in mind that this won’t delete any data on your device. However, you should back up the important files for your safety.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide pretty useful. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.