Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for AT&T Galaxy J3 2017 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on AT&T Galaxy J3 2017 using the below guide on How to Install AT&T Galaxy J3 2017 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region AT&T Galaxy J3 2017 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on AT&T Galaxy J3 2017 came out of box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop or Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Table of Contents
About AT&T Galaxy J3 2017:
AT&T Galaxy J3 2017 features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Exynos 7570 Quad coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the AT&T Galaxy J3 2017 comes with 13MP rear Camera with autofocus and LED flash and 5MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
AT&T Galaxy J3 2017 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with a Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your AT&T Galaxy J3 2017
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade AT&T Galaxy J3 2017
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on AT&T Galaxy J3 2017
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on AT&T Galaxy J3 2017
- How to install TWRP Recovery on AT&T Galaxy J3 2017
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on AT&T Galaxy J3 2017
- Some tricks and tips for AT&T Galaxy J3 2017
- How to install MIUI on AT&T Galaxy J3 2017
List of AT&T Galaxy J3 2017 Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||Security Update||OS||Download|
|J327AUCU3BSA2||January 2019||8.1||Download Link|
|J327AUCS3BRK2||December 2018||8.1||Download Link|
|J327AUCS2ARD2||April 2018||7.0||Download Link|
|J327AUCS2ARA1||January 2018||7.0||Download Link|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install AT&T Galaxy J3 2017 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.