AT&T Moto Z2 Force started receiving a new firmware update with build number OCXS27.109-47-17 based on Android 8.0 Oreo. The update brings nothing new except November 2018 Security patch. We recommend you to install the AT&T Moto Z2 Force November 2018 Patch to keep your device safe from malware and spyware.
The update is currently rolling via OTA for users and will soon be out for everyone with AT&T Moto Z2 Force in the US. If you have not received the OTA update, then you can either check for the software update or you can manually upgrade when the download link is available. We will soon share the download link for OCXS27.109-47-17 build once the OTA is uploaded to Motorola OTA archive page.
How to Check Software Update on AT&T Moto Z2 Force
First of all, make sure your device needs to be connected to a stable WiFi network and second, your device’s battery needs to be fully charged or at least 50%. Take a full backup before doing any software update to keep the data safe.
- Open Settings App on your Phone
- Tap the About phone > System updates.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.
- Tap Restart Now after the software installs to automatically restart your device.
If you still not received the update with build number OCXS27.109-47-17 on AT&T Moto Z2 Force (jeter), then check our article on How to force download latest OTA updates on your Android device.
Software Version: OCXS27.109-47-17 Details
- Release date: December 18, 2018
- Android version: 8.0.0
- Security patch level (SPL): November 1, 2018
- Baseband version: M8998_20207.117.02.41R
- Build number: OCXS27.109-47-17
- Build fingerprint: 8.0.0/OCXS27.109-47-17/23
- File size: 100.74MB
- What's changing: Android device security updates
Download Firmware Here:
Steps to Install Update on AT&T Moto Z2 Force (jeter)
Still not received the OTA update? then, don't panic. Here we have the full firmware package and method to install the firmware on your Motorola Moto Z2 Force manually.
- This Update is only for Motorola Moto Z2 Force (jeter) users.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Download and Install Motorola USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot tools
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions to Install
So, that's it. There you are. Now you have successfully flashed the latest November 2018 security patch update on AT&T Moto Z2 Force (jeter).
Follow GetDroidTips to get all the latest updates on monthly firmware updates for Motorola smartphones.