Today Huawei has rolled the B035 Marshmallow update for Huawei MediaPad M3 with BTV-DL09 variants in China. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B035 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei MediaPad M3 ( China) BTV-DL09. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B035 Stock Firmware On Huawei MediaPad M3 ( China) BTV-DL09. This update comes with software version BTV-DL09C233B035 and packed with minor bug fix and improves stability performance of the ROM. In latest B035 it is still based on EMUI 4.1 OS. In this article, we will give the link to download and install B035 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei MediaPad M3 manually.
Install B035 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei MediaPad M3 (China)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei MediaPad M3 with the latest B035 Marshmallow firmware in China. You must have BTV-DL09 variant to update latest B035 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B035 Stock Firmware on Huawei MediaPad M3 ( China) (Marshmallow EMUI 4.1) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Marshmallow on Huawei MediaPad M3. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is BTV-DL09C233B035 which comes for China Region with B035 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- This Update is only for Huawei MediaPad M3 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei MediaPad M3
- Model No : BTV-DL09
- Android OS : 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version : 4.1
- Firmware : B035
- Build Number : BTV-DL09C233B035
- Region : China
- Status : Official
- Type : OTA
- Size :
How to Install B035 Stock Firmware On Huawei MediaPad M3 (China)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Huawei MediaPad M3
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B035 build on Huawei MediaPad M3.
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Turn off your phone completely.
- Now Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]