Today Huawei has rolled the B129 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P10 with VKY-TL00 variants. Last time we also shared Android Nougat for few of the Huawei Device (EMUi 5.0). In this guide you will learn on How to Install B129 Stock Firmware On Huawei P10 VKY-TL00 variant. Huawei launched their new flagship Huawei P10 on February 2017 in MWC Barcelona. Today Huawei released the first update of Stock ROM for Huawei P10 which comes with many bug fix and improvements. This update comes optimizes system stability and provides carrier statement, Optimizes system stability for smoother operations, and other bug fixes.
Huawei P10 came out of the box with Android Nougat update. It is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. This B129 Stock ROM for Huawei P10 is an incremental update to the earlier released stock ROM on Huawei P10. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P10 with the latest B129 Nougat firmware from our Guide. You can update the VKY-TL00 to B129 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B129 Stock Firmware On Huawei P10 (VKY-TL00 EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P10 with the latest B129 Nougat firmware . You must have VKY-TL00 variant to update latest B129 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B129 Stock Firmware On Huawei P10 (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei P10. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is VKY-TL00C01B129 which comes with B129 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest with B129 Stock Firmware On Huawei P10.
Huawei P10 is the latest flagship smartphone from Huawei after the successor of Huawei P9. Huawei P10 features a 5.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. It is powered by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor clubbed with of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage and can be expanded via microSD card with up to 256GB. The main feature of Huawei P9 and P10 is its camera which sports 20MP dual camera on the rear and a 12MP front shooter for selfies. The phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and backed by 3100mAh battery.
[su_spoiler title=”Full Changelog” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]
Optimizes system stability for smoother operations.
- This update optimizes system stability and provides carrier statement.
- To provide better services to you, your device may send information about you and your device to your carrier over WLAN or mobile data. The carrier promises to use the related information for the sole purpose of improving service quality or providing customized services or technology. Your information will not be disclosed in any form that allows your personal identity to be identified.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Huawei P10:
- This Update is only for Huawei P10 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P10
- Model No : VKY-TL00
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B129
- Build Number : VKY-TL00C01B129
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.8 GB
How to Install B129 Stock Firmware On Huawei P10 (EMUI 5.0)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Huawei P10
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B129 build on Huawei P10.
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
I hope you installed B129 Stock Firmware On Huawei P10. Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]