Today Huawei has started rolling the latest build update B131 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Nova Lite which is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin. Huawei Nova Lite is also known as Honor 7 Lite and Honor 5C. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This new OTA update of Android Nougat for PRA-LX2 Huawei Nova Lite New Zealand Variant. So if you have Huawei Huawei Nova Lite with PRA-LX2 model, then you can follow this guide to update Android Nougat on PRA-LX2 Huawei Huawei Nova Lite. This update improves system security with Google security patches
In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android Nougat on Huawei Huawei Nova Lite. This update is packed with all new exciting features and bug fixes, it is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want early access to Official Stock ROM Android Nougat then from below you can download ROM Zip file to flash Android Nougat. You can even wait for the official OTA if you don’t want to update it manually using the guide.
Table of Contents
Download Install B131 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Nova Lite PRA-LX2 (New Zealand)
To Check if you received the official B131 Android Nougat on Huawei Nova Lite (New Zealand), Go to Settings —> About Phone —> System Updates and see if you have official Nougat firmware on Huawei Nova Lite. To update, tap install and update your Huawei Nova Lite Nougat Firmware.
Now Download Huawei Nova Lite Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Huawei Nova Lite is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei Nova Lite is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Nova Lite with the latest B131 Nougat firmware. You can update the PRA-LX2 to B131 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B131 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Nova Lite (PRA-LX2 EMUI 5.0)
Huawei Nova Lite comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Now you can download the latest upgrade of Stock Firmware on Huawei Nova Lite Android Nougat. Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Nova Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is PRA-LX2C706B131 which comes for New Zealand Region with B131 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat. Follow the step properly to install B131 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Nova Lite.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Huawei Nova Lite
- Model No : PRA-LX2
- Android OS : 7.0
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B131
- Build Number : PRA-LX2C706B131
- Region : New Zealand
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei Nova Lite with PRA-LX2 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Data File update_full_PRA-L02_2dspvdf_nz.zip