Last time we shared the full ROM of Honor V9 with B170 build for China. Today Huawei has started sending a new OTA update B173 in China Region. According to official update log, This update optimizes power consumption and system stability. Optimizes power consumption for extended use. Improves system stability. Integrates Google security patches for improved system security. Fixes an issue where your device would occasionally fail to power on. Now you can Download And Install B173 Stock Firmware On Honor V9 DUK-AL20.
Honor V9 DUK-AL20 is another name of Huawei Honor 8 Pro in China. In this guide we will guide you on How to install OTA B173 Stock Firmware On Honor V9 DUK-AL20 (China) using the steps below. This guide is simple and easy. Just follow the steps which we mentioned in the steps below. Please read carefully before jumping into any trouble. We are not responsible if you damage your device while flashing or doing wrong which you are not intended to do.
Table of Contents
Download Install OTA B173 Stock Firmware On Honor V9 DUK-AL20 (Asia, USA)
Download the B173 Stock Firmware On Honor V9 DUK-AL20 and you can install the Stock firmware on Honor V9 manually by following this step below. If you are waiting for the official OTA update of B173, then you need to be on Stock Firmware on your phone. You can either wait for OTA to receive on your phone or you can manually check for the OTA notification update : Go to Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates and check for the latest OTA update on Honor V9 DUK-AL20.
If you can’t wait for the OTA, then you can follow our guide on How to Install B173 Stock Firmware On Honor V9 DUK-AL20 China.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Honor V9
- Model No : DUK-AL20
- Firmware : B173
- Build Number : DUK-AL20C00B173
- Region : China
- Status : Official
- Type : OTA firmware file
- This Update is only for Honor V9 users.
- Please make sure there is sufficient free space in your phone\’s internal storage or SD card.
- Before the update, make sure your phone has not been rooted and has sufficient storage space.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.