After releasing B170 for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09B Australia (Optus), Today Huawei has rolled another B181 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9 with MHA-L09B variants Australia . In this guide you will learn on How to Install B181 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09B. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. In this article, we will give the link to download and install B181 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 manually. This update is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin.
This update will improve your device’s performance and stability to bring you a better user experience. You are recommended to install it.
Table of Contents
Install B181 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09B Australia
Now Download Huawei Mate 9 Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Huawei Mate 9 is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei Mate 9 is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 9 with the latest B181 Nougat firmware. You can update the MHA-L09B to B181 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B181 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L09B, EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 9 with B181 Nougat firmware. You must have MHA-L09B variant to update latest B181 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B181 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9 (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 9. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is MHA-L09BC346B181 which comes for Australia Variant. with B181 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Install B211 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-AL00, LON-AL00 (China)
- Install B370 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 EVA-L09 (Europe)
- Install B182 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29, MHA-L09 (Europe)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Mate 9
- Model No : MHA-L09B
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B181
- Build Number : MHA-L09BC346B181
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 9 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.