Today Huawei has rolled a new updated OTA with build B387 Nougat Firmware for Huawei P9 EVA-L19. This update comes with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version of Android Nougat. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B387 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 EVA-L19 manually. Read the steps properly to install B387 on Huawei P9 Nougat Firmware.
Download Install B387 on Huawei P9 Nougat Firmware EVA-L19 (Middle East)
Changelogs of B387 :
- Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0.
- The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea.
- The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps. EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster. [Find out more]
- Notifications An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document readjustment, are presented as plug-ins to save internal memory on your phone.
- Contacts Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth and other methods. Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Email Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Settings Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout. Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture. Emergency information added. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency services personnel can view this information from the lock screen. [
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B387 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install B387 Nougat Stock Firmware On Huawei P9.
From the below guide you will learn on How to B387 on Huawei P9 Nougat Firmware manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections
- Download and Install B329 Nougat on Vodafone Huawei P9 Lite
- Install B145 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P9 (EVA-L19)
- Huawei P9 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Install B360 Stock Firmware On Huawei P9 Plus (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9
- Model No : EVA-L19
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B387
- Build Number : EVA-L19C185B387
- Region : Middle East
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.5 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 users.
- From this step you will learn t flash Nougat B387 on Huawei P9
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.