Today Huawei has rolled a new updated OTA with build B210 Nougat Firmware for Huawei P9 EVA-L19/EVA-L09. This update comes with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version of Android Nougat. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B210 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 EVA-L19/EVA-L09 manually.
- Download Install B210 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 EVA-L19/EVA-L09 (Europe)
Download Install B210 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 EVA-L19/EVA-L09 (Europe)
Changelogs of B210 :
This update adds an email printing feature and optimizes several functions and the UI display.
What’s new :
- Added an email printing feature.
- Added a feature, which enables you to save a slow-mo video as a new video.
Bug Fixes :
- Fixed an issue where the weekly display button in Calendar is not localized.
- Fixed an issue where some UI elements are displayed incorrectly.
- Optimized your device name to be consistent in all scenarios.
- Optimized the prompts you receive when you insert a headset.
- Optimized several shortcuts in the drop down menu.
- Optimized several app icons on the home screen.
- Improved the UIs on the contacts screen.
- Optimized the Huawei Swype input method.
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B210 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install B210 Nougat Stock Firmware On Huawei P9.
From the below guide you will learn on How to B210 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 EVA-L19/EVA-L09 manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections
- Download and Install B329 Nougat on Vodafone Huawei P9 Lite
- Install B145 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P9 (EVA-L19/EVA-L09)
- Huawei P9 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Install B360 Stock Firmware On Huawei P9 Plus (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- Follow this to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Guide Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9
- Model No : EVA-L19/EVA-L09
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B210
- Build Number : EVA-L19C432B210 /EVA-L09C432B210 (Europe)
- Region : Europe
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.5 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.