Today ZTE has started rolling out the latest B25 Nougat Update On ZTE Axon 7 (A2017U) based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. This latest B25 OTA for ZTE Axon 7 (US variant A2017U). According to the release, this new version comes with major update after the release of latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat which was released with B19 OTA update last month. This new updated B25 packs several new feature and bug fixes such as enables night mode in settings, Now Supports 256GB microSD cards, Option to disable some stock apps, Improved “Do Not Disturb” function, and also fixed WiFi calling problem and other issues. Along with all new features and bug fix, ZTE also brings the latest April Security Patch update. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
- Enables “Night Mode” setting
- Supports 256GB microSD cards
- Allows users to disable some stock apps
- Optimizes the “Do Not Disturb” function
- Fixes various Wi-Fi Calling issues
- Improves device stability and security
- Miscellaneous performance improvements and other fixes
If you can’t wait for the official B25 Nougat Update On ZTE Axon 7 (USA) to hit your device, then you can follow the below guide to update manually on ZTE Axon 7 (A2017U). In this update you will be enjoying the latest B25 OTA wrapped with MiFavor 4.0 on ZTE Axon 7.
Below there is step by step instructions for manually installing Android Nougat on ZTE Axon 7.
Now update the official Stock Firmware for USA Axon 7 based on latest B25 Android Nougat. Download and Install B25 Nougat Update On ZTE Axon 7 (USA). For earlier version of Android Nougat firmware, Check B19 firmware released last month and also Check the Chinese Variant A2017C Nougat Update here
Google calls Nougat its sweetest release yet. Android Nougat is packed with new features which include Multi-Window view, New emojis, Doze on the Go, Support for DayDream and more. OTA (Over The Air) update is rolling out to many users, but it may take few weeks to reach all corners for the world.
What Is In Android 7.1.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Dual Boot ZTE Axon 7 using Dual Boot Patcher
- Download And Install B13 Android 7.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 (MiFavor 4.2)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Axon 7
- How To Install Resurrection Remix OS For ZTE Axon 7 (Android Nougat)
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Axon 7
- ZTE Axon 7 Stock Firmware Collections
- How to Downgrade ZTE Axon 7 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Download and Install Android Nougat on ZTE Axon 7 [MiFavor 4.0]
- How to Update Stock ROM for ZTE Axon 7 with B03 Europe
- How To Install Unofficial CM13 For ZTE Axon 7
NOTE: It is always recommended to remove your SD card prior to software updates to avoid potential update interruptions.
B25 Full Firmware for ZTE Axon 7 Coming Soon
- This Method is only for Axon 7 A2017U users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This will work on ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How To Install B25 Nougat Update On ZTE Axon 7 (MiFavor 4.0)
To update the Stock Firmware B25 Nougat Update On ZTE Axon 7, you can either use any of the method below. Follow the guide properly to flash the Stock Firmware B25 on USA ZTE Axon A2017U.
First of all, flash the B15 Full Firmware to flash the B25 OTA update
- Download the ZIP file and rename it to update.zip
- Copy the update.zip file to your sd card.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- .It will automatically recognise the zip file
- Tap on install button to start installation process automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Download the ZIP file and rename it to update.zip
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM unlock’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
- Switch off and Reboot your device into Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- Select the zip file and wait until the installation process completes.
- Reboot the device after installation.
SOURCE : LINK