Last few days back Huawei Started Beta programme of Nougat update for Honor 5C in their official form, those who has applied for Beta test may have received the update. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B301 Nougat Firmware On Honor 5C (India). Huawei has already rolled the latest beta build update B301 Nougat Firmware on Honor 5C which is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin. The latest build has rolled out in Indian continent. This is the beta stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei for India Region. In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android Nougat on Honor 5C manually. This update is packed with all new exciting features and bug fixes, it is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want early access to Official Stock ROM Android Nougat then from below you can download ROM Zip file to flash Android Nougat.
Table of Contents
Install B301 Nougat Firmware On Honor 5C (India)
The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Honor 5C is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. You can flash stock ROM on Honor 5C with the latest B301 Nougat firmware. You can update the NEM-L22 to latest B301 Stock Nougat Firmware on Honor 5C. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B301 Nougat Firmware on Honor 5C (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Honor 5C. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is NEM-L22C675B301 which comes for India Region with B301 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Huawei Honor 5C:
Honor 5C features a 5.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor coupled with 2 GB RAM model. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on Honor 5C sports a 16MP rear Camera setup and 8MP front shooting camera.
Honor 5C runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with a non removable battery of 3000mAh power. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
- This Nougat update will work only on Honor 5C Indian Variant with Model NEM-L22.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How To Update Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Honor 5C
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 5C
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 4C
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Honor 5C
- Model No : NEM-L22
- Android OS : 7.0
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B301
- Build Number : NEM-L22C675B301
- Status : Official
- Region : India
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.5 GB
How to Install B301 Nougat Firmware On Honor 5C (India, EMUI 5.0)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Honor 5C
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B301 Nougat build on Honor 5C.
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.