After a long wait, finally Huawei has updated their tablet phone called Huawei MediaPad M3 to Android Nougat firmware today. As we speak, Huawei has started rolling the latest build update B302 Nougat Firmware on MediaPad M3 which is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This new OTA update of Android Nougat for BTV-DL09 MediaPad M3 Europe Variant. So if you have Huawei MediaPad M3 with BTV-DL09 model, then you can follow this guide to update Android Nougat on BTV-DL09 Huawei MediaPad M3.
In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android Nougat on Huawei MediaPad M3. This update is packed with all new exciting features from Android Nougat sucj as , it is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want early access to Official Stock ROM Android Nougat then from below you can download ROM Zip file to flash Android Nougat. You can even wait for the official OTA if you don’t want to update it manually using the guide.
To Check if you received the official B302 Android Nougat on MediaPad M3 (Europe), Go to Settings —> About Phone —> System Updates and see if you have official Nougat firmware on MediaPad M3. To update, tap install and update your MediaPad M3 Nougat Firmware.
Now Download MediaPad M3 Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for MediaPad M3 is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for MediaPad M3 is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on MediaPad M3 with the latest B302 Nougat firmware. You can update the BTV-DL09 to B302 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B302 Nougat Firmware on MediaPad M3 (BTV-DL09 EMUI 5.0)
MediaPad M3 comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Now you can download the latest upgrade of Stock Firmware on MediaPad M3 Android Nougat. Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on MediaPad M3. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is BTV-DL09C100B302 which comes with all nougat features. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat. Follow the step properly to install B302 Nougat Firmware On MediaPad M3.
Table of Contents
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei MediaPad M3
- Model No : BTV-DL09
- Android OS : 7.0
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B302
- Region : Europe
- Build Number : BTV-DL09C100B302
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for MediaPad M3 with BTV-DL09 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Install B302 Nougat Firmware on MediaPad M3 (Android Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading MediaPad M3.
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_Xxxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- repeat the same 4-8 Steps above.
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version B302 Nougat Firmware On MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 (Europe).
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_xxx_xxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- Repeat step 3 to 6 again.
You have successfully upgraded your phone to latest B302 Nougat Firmware on MediaPad M3 which is based on latest Nougat OS. If you have any questions or doubts or even feedbacks. Please comment below.