Today Huawei has rolled another B321 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9 Lite with BLL-L23 variants (Telefónica Latin America). In this guide you will learn on How to Install B321 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 Lite BLL-L23. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. In this article, we will give the link to download and install B321 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 Lite manually. This update is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin.
Now Download Huawei Mate 9 Lite Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Huawei Mate 9 Lite is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei Mate 9 Lite is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 9 Lite with the latest B321 Nougat firmware. You can update the BLL-L23 to B321 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B321 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9 Lite (BLL-L23, EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 9 Lite with B321 Nougat firmware. You must have BLL-L23 variant to update latest B321 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B321 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9 Lite (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 9 Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is BLL-L23C521B321 which comes for Telefónica Latin America Variant. with B321 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Table of Contents
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 9 Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Install B182 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29, MHA-L09 (Europe)
- Download Install B186 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 (International).
- Install B186 Nougat firmware On Huawei Mate 9 (EMUI 5.0)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Mate 9 Lite
- Model No : BLL-L23
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B321
- Build Number : BLL-L23C521B321
- Carrier : Telefónica
- Region : Latin America
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
How to Install B321 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 Lite (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_Xxxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- repeat the same 4-8 Steps above.
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B321 build on Huawei Mate 9 Lite.
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_xxx_xxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- Repeat step 3 to 6 again.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]