After releasing Android Nougat update on many region for Huawei P9 Lite, Today Huawei has released the official firmware with build B329 on Vodafone Huawei P9 Lite. With this release, Huawei has expanded the Android Nougat release for all international market including Europe, Vodafone, and even middle east countries. Now you can download and install the official B329 Nougat update on Vodafone Huawei P9 Lite. Today Huawei has rolled B329 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite with VNS-21 and VNS-L31 Vodafone variants. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B329 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite (Vodafone) VNS-21 and VNS-L31. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. In this article, we will give the link to download and install B329 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite manually. This update is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin.
The latest update of Android Nougat for Vodafone Huawei P9 Lite is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Vodafone Huawei P9 Lite with the latest B329 Nougat firmware. You can update the VNS-21 and VNS-L31 to B329 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B329 Nougat Firmware on Vodafone Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-21 and VNS-L31, EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P9 Lite with B329 Nougat firmware in Vodafone. You must have VNS-21 and VNS-L31 variant to update latest B329 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B329 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9 Lite (Vodafone) (Nougat, EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is which comes for Europe Region with B329 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 [su_heading size=”17″]What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?[/su_heading]
- 0.2 [su_heading size=”18″ align=”left”]About Huawei P9 Lite:[/su_heading]
- 0.3 Note:
- 0.4 [su_heading size=”17″ align=”left”]ALSO RELATED POST : [/su_heading]
- 0.5 Official Firmware Details :
- 1 Downloads
- 2 [su_heading size=”17″ align=”left”]How to Install B329 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite (Vodafone) (Nougat EMUI 5.0)[/su_heading]
[su_heading size=”17″]What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?[/su_heading]
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left”]About Huawei P9 Lite:[/su_heading]
Huawei P9 Lite features 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display with a 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Huawei P9 Lite sports a 13 MP rear cameras with aperture f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and a 8-Megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Huawei P9 Lite is powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 650 chipset processor with Mali-T830MP2 GPU paired with 2/3 GB RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory, that can be expanded up to 256GB via MicroSD. The handset runs on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow).
Other Connectivity options include Dual Sim, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G LTE. It also has Fingerprint Sensor on the back. The device is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
[su_heading size=”17″ align=”left”]ALSO RELATED POST : [/su_heading]
- Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections
- Install B361 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite (Asia-Pacific)
- Install B145 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P9 (EVA-L09)
- Huawei P9 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Install B360 Stock Firmware on Huawei P9 Lite (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Huawei P9 (EVA)
- Install LineageOS on your Smartphone
- Download MIUI 8 ROM for your Phone
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9 Lite
- Model No : VNS-21 and VNS-L31
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B329
- Build Number : VNS L21C02B329/ VNS L31C02B329
- Carrier : Vodafone
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.5 GB
[su_heading size=”17″ align=”left”]How to Install B329 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite (Vodafone) (Nougat EMUI 5.0)[/su_heading]
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Huawei P9 Lite
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B329 build on Huawei P9 Lite.
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]